Your reliable partner for sustainable development.
Alliance Nostra Group LLC
We have an uncompromised mission to form meaningful global alliance with the right people and firm for the purpose of sustainable global development.
Alliance Nostra Group LLC, from its home in Delaware will improve the way business is done in the climes where we shall operate with a view to making sustainability our watch word. Promotion of aggressive research and development is at the heart of Alliance Nostra Group LLC. It’s an eco friendly company and values synergy with professionals around the world who believe in its core values.
If there is any sector of the economy that needs extra efforts at sustainability, it’s agribusiness. The world is expecting a demographic surge in the next 10 years. If any part of the world will not be affected, the developing world especially sub Saharan Africa will surely be affected. This translates to more people to feed.
This will certainly double the need to address hunger and poverty related problems. This explains why Alliance Nostra Group LLC is going into agribusiness as one of its projects. Globally, farmers need to step up their food production strategies in all its value chain, especially in developing countries. This will make for a true sustainable development. Climate change is already pointing to the fact that in no distant future, water will be scarce to come by. This also calls for action, namely to strategize for massive irrigation all over the world. Infrastructure development and research is at the centre of every sustainable development.
Alliance Nostra Group LLC, is focused on opening global offices for investment in emerging markets especially in sub-saharan Africa.
It aims to do this by looking closely at sectors of the economy that is lagging behind in the direction of meeting global.goals that will be most favorable to their citizens. Such goals include, ending hunger, reducing extreme poverty, clean water and sanitation, renewable energy, meaningful partnership, affordable and quality healthcare, education for all, equal opportunity for all sexes. Read more…
As a company dedicated to global alliance for economic development, we are into the building of infrastructure and development of sustainable business in places where we find ourselves. We are involved in the following areas:
- Innovative and integrated agribusiness to establish smart farms and agric cities in emerging markets.
- Retail chains but in the form of smart markets and smart malls.
- Renewal energy, clean water provision and water treatment.
- Education and Medicare.
- Infrastructure development.
- Logistics with special emphasis on containerized cargo Logistics.
In all these, we give pride of place to our clients and the environment. Read more…
Contact us For inquires
- Cultural Affairs division celebrates Black history
- Rapid COVID-19 Testing for Providers in Group Homes for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Wastewater, Surface Water and Drinking Water Planning Grant Proposals Now Being Accepted by DNREC, DPH
- DPH System for Vaccination Requests Starts With More Than 56K Signups In First Day
- El gobernador Carney y la Division de Salud Publica (DPH) anuncian la transición a la fase 1B de vacunación
- Governor Carney, DPH Announce Transition to Vaccinate Phase 1B
- AG Jennings’ op-ed: A house divided
- January 19, 2021, 7:00 pm: COVID-19 Update and Phase 1B Q&A
- Governor Carney Sworn in for Second Term as 74th Governor of the State of Delaware
- Delaware Surpasses 1,000 Total Deaths Related to COVID-19; New Positive Cases Remain Elevated
- Governor Carney, DPH, DEMA Announce Community COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Delaware’s SNAP Recipients Will See Monthly Benefits Increase 15 Percent Through June 2021
- Governor Carney Activates Delaware National Guard
- DNREC Issues Wastewater Permits to Mountaire Farms for Making Pollution Control Improvements at Millsboro Plant
- Wagamons Pond Boat Ramp Temporarily Closing for Reconstruction