Your reliable partner for sustainable development.
Alliance Nostra Group LLC
We have an uncompromised mission to form meaningful global alliance with the right people and firm for the purpose of sustainable global development.
Alliance Nostra Group LLC, from its home in Delaware will improve the way business is done in the climes where we shall operate with a view to making sustainability our watch word. Promotion of aggressive research and development is at the heart of Alliance Nostra Group LLC. It’s an eco friendly company and values synergy with professionals around the world who believe in its core values.
If there is any sector of the economy that needs extra efforts at sustainability, it’s agribusiness. The world is expecting a demographic surge in the next 10 years. If any part of the world will not be affected, the developing world especially sub Saharan Africa will surely be affected. This translates to more people to feed.
This will certainly double the need to address hunger and poverty related problems. This explains why Alliance Nostra Group LLC is going into agribusiness as one of its projects. Globally, farmers need to step up their food production strategies in all its value chain, especially in developing countries. This will make for a true sustainable development. Climate change is already pointing to the fact that in no distant future, water will be scarce to come by. This also calls for action, namely to strategize for massive irrigation all over the world. Infrastructure development and research is at the centre of every sustainable development.
Alliance Nostra Group LLC, is focused on opening global offices for investment in emerging markets especially in sub-saharan Africa.
It aims to do this by looking closely at sectors of the economy that is lagging behind in the direction of meeting global.goals that will be most favorable to their citizens. Such goals include, ending hunger, reducing extreme poverty, clean water and sanitation, renewable energy, meaningful partnership, affordable and quality healthcare, education for all, equal opportunity for all sexes. Read more…
As a company dedicated to global alliance for economic development, we are into the building of infrastructure and development of sustainable business in places where we find ourselves. We are involved in the following areas:
- Innovative and integrated agribusiness to establish smart farms and agric cities in emerging markets.
- Retail chains but in the form of smart markets and smart malls.
- Renewal energy, clean water provision and water treatment.
- Education and Medicare.
- Infrastructure development.
- Logistics with special emphasis on containerized cargo Logistics.
In all these, we give pride of place to our clients and the environment. Read more…
Contact us For inquires
- Mysterious seeds continue to show up in Delaware mailboxes
- Governor Carney Declares State of Emergency to Coordinate Tropical Storm Response and Recovery
- Governor Carney Announces Delaware Schools May Open in Hybrid Scenario
- El programa SNAP de Delaware emite beneficios de emergencia adicionales disponibles a partir del 31 de julio
- Tropical Storm Isaias Damage Reporting
- August 4, 2020 – COVID19 Press Briefing
- The Mezzanine Gallery to Exhibit “Tart” by Chloe McEldowney
- Public comment sought for “Forest Action Plan”
- Tropical Storm Warning for Delaware
- DelDOT Advisory for Tropical Storm Impact
- DNREC’s Basic Hunter Education Course Only Available Online and at No Cost
- Governor Carney Creates Workforce Development Program for Unemployed and Underemployed Delawareans
- Navarro Urges Residents to Prepare for Tropical Storm Isaias
- Delaware’s SNAP Program Issues Additional Emergency Benefits Available Starting July 31
- Weekly COVID-19 Update: DPH Continues to Announce New Cases, Recoveries, and Deaths; Decline in Hospitalizations